Document Center

Document Center

Dog Regulations

Brandon Mitchem
State Dog Warden Adams County

PA Dept of Agriculture
Dog Law Enforcement Office
2301 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg PA 17110
Phone: 717-756-4350
Fax: 717-772-4352 

Building Regulatory Process

The cost of permits is based on the project scope and size.
Floor Plans (include measurements, room designation, and window and door sizes), Cross section (if you cut house in half, how it will be constructed from roof to footers), and additional permits as required by your borough.
Each Borough has their own requirements for permits, but for the most part you need to get a Building Permit / Land Use Permit,  Zoning Permit, and County Permit. Depending on your project, others may also apply.
You will need a Zoning Permit from your borough, a Building Permit from your borough and a County Construction Permit from the County.
Permits are required for, but not limited to the following: Residential and Commercial Construction, Signs, Sewage, Swimming Pool Construction, Garages, Storage Sheds, Covered Porches, Decks, Outbuildings, Driveways, Peddlers.

Application Contact Process:           

Pennsylvania Municipal Code Alliance           
R. Clem Malot and James Graham           
1895-B York Road   Gettysburg, PA 17325           
Phone: 717-809-2207           

Open from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. and by appointment